Ramon and Cajal is the name of my blog. It is my way to tribute the turn of the century neuroanatomist, Santiago Ramon y Cajal. He is known as the father of modern neuroscience and was a brilliant anatomist and a talented artist. I have whimsically created two personas based on his two loves; Ramon who represents the very technical side of science, and Cajal who I think represents the creative side of science. The blog will contain posting by both of these characters, with Ramon blogging about more hard core neuroscience and policy, and Cajal posting about the really cool interesting things that are out there in neuroscience. If you have suggestions for stories email me at kevmeasor[at]gmail.com.
- RT @DrDanielKantor: #AANAM Dr Peter Goadsby @UCSF presents Erenumab (monoclonal antibody against CGRP receptor) phase 3 trial in migraine p… 1 month ago
- Medical Xpress: Skin stem cells used to generate new brain cells medicalxpress.com/news/2017-04-s… 1 month ago
- RT @UCR_ScienceNews: Hurray! @UCREntomology Department No. 2 in the World! atu.cr/2ot2Fqn #UCRiverside 1 month ago
- Filter Fish newyorker.com/magazine/2015/… via @newyorker 1 year ago
- RT @scifri: Eric Kandel, Sue Barry, and more pay tribute to the late @OliverSacks: scifri.me/7y http://t.co/gPg2i9Oe4z 1 year ago